- You can now select Toll Free numbers when creating an Avochato account. You can still choose a local area code, but toll free numbers will be suggested by default for convenience.
- Fixed an issue during number selection, where users were incorrectly prompted to enter a two-factor challenge for the “Sign In” page instead of the “Phone Verification” step.
Update Use Cases
You can now properly update a Use Case after it has been created, in order to resubmit or appeal a pending or rejected Use Case. This is most often due to “DCA1” errors that require edits to the Use Case for approval with the Avochato inbox’s third party connectivity provider.
- Each of the following fields can be edited in order to resubmit the Use Case for final approval, including:
- Opt-in Methodology
- Sample Messages 1 & 2
- Improved handling various errors that prevent us from syncing Use-cases to our connectivity providers. This should make connecting use-cases to inboxes work more smoothly when things go wrong.
- Fixed an issue where unverified brands would stay stuck in a processing state even though they had failed. These brands will now correctly move from “processing” to “rejected”, and can be resubmitted in the Verification portal for re-approval.
- Broadcasting: Fixed an issue where navigating around the broadcast section would redirect you back to an empty broadcast list page
- Inbox: Fixed a long-standing issue where conversations could be re-assigned the same status multiple times in a row.
- Templates: Fixed an issue where error messages weren’t always fully displayed when a template failed to save.
- Analytics: Some adjustments to how various graphs are rendered and fixes for on how some stats are queried and presented.
- Conversation Status and Segment Tracking charts should always load
- Assignments by channel should no longer show negative values