We have added support for new error codes relating to upcoming enforcement of A2P Verification across all Avochato inboxes:
30034 - Unregistered message
30023 - T Mobile daily send limit exceeded.
- Use Cases have had their TCR Campaign ID added to the list of meta-data, for easy reference.
- Expired Use Cases will no longer appear in the Use Cases list.
- Fixed various UI bugs based on stale or corrupted Brand or Use Case data.
- The Broadcast Editor column now only updates if the broadcast was edited by someone.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Edit’ and ‘Move to Draft’ buttons were not functioning as intended for ‘Drafts’ and ‘Scheduled’ broadcasts.
- Fixed an issue where certain broadcast filters and sort order could be ignored after reloading the page manually.
- Fixed bugs relating to various Broadcast resend shortcuts not re-creating a broadcast in various cases.
- Fixed an issue where the “broadcast preview” button would error incorrectly and not allow the user to send a preview message to their phone.
- Fixed issue where some forward call legs were not being marked as completed at the end of a call.