- Fixed an issue with our sign in flow when users could get stuck in a redirect loop after being removed from an inbox.
- When activating Auto-fill, we’ve improved how we check if the current card on file is still valid. If no valid card is found on file, Auto-fill cannot be enabled without updating the current card on file. For more help, please contact email@example.com
- Fixed an issue with how new Verified use-cases were being invoiced.
- Fixed an issue where the total Audience count would not always be up to date by Step 3 without refreshing the page
- Upgraded the Broadcast API to use our latest algorithm for streaming contacts to a broadcast. Syntax remains the same.
- Improved Broadcast API streaming capabilities to decrease latency when uploading contacts for faster broadcast creation and faster time-to-publish via our API.
- Fixed issue causing issues with very large batches of contacts via the Broadcast API / List View Broadcasting (as well as other mechanisms for mass tagging contacts). Streaming large sets of contacts to the Broadcast API , as well as large bulk actions that tag contacts should be much smoother.
Assign on Replysetting is enabled, outbound calls will now assign unassigned conversations to the caller. Previously, only outbound messages would assign conversations in this manner.
- Fixed an issue where double assignment could occur for Closed conversations.
- Fixed a bug where embedded variables would not appear in the dropdown menu when viewing conversations in certain inboxes
- Fixed issues with mass tagging contacts and mass adding contacts to broadcasts that could cause contacts to be excluded if the tag was created too quickly.
- Viewing and downloading lists of users in the Organization MGMT section in very large organizations should now load much faster.
- Fix for sending messages in inboxes that share more than one type of connectivity partner
- Updates to our ToS regarding forbidden use-cases of our platform