- Fixed a bug where templates would sometimes break when navigating around the application and would require the user to reload the page
- Fixed an issue with the character counter not resetting after sending a message on mobile
- Fixed an issue where the Unaddressed button would shrink depending on your screen size
- Fixed an issue that caused the Webhook Logs page to sometimes take a much longer time to load
- Fixed an issue with the Audience list crashing the app while scrolling through the list of contacts
- Default to showing the first audience member’s preview message on Step 3
Verification - New Standard “Mixed” Use Case
Users can now select a higher volume (10,000 messages/month) “Mixed” use case when setting up a use-case in our Verification flow. Choose this option to register your inbox(es) to send mixed marketing messages at higher volumes of messages than the default low-volume use-case.
Note: choosing this Use Case will incur a $10 monthly fee. The default low volume mixed messaging use case remains an additional $1.50 monthly fee.