Number of Rings
Users can choose the number of rings before a call goes to voicemail, controlling the amount of time customers have to respond to an incoming call.
Note: This is applicable to both call-forwarding and in-browser calling.
- Fixed an issue where conversations in bad states prevented the inbox from loading the list of conversations, and only showed grey bars
- Fixed an issue where sorting by “Longest Wait Time” caused the second page of conversations to not load
- Fixed an issue where sorting by “Longest Wait Time” and then switching to another sort type caused the app to crash and not load
- Fixed an issue where inbound messages triggered browser notifications twice
- New download buttons for org-wide Users, Reports, and Accounts
- Left-hand navigation has been updated to include new headers
- Admins Only: Allow increasing pagination of Reports from 5 to 25 per page (under “Filters”)