What’s New - releases.avochato.com
We’ve launched a new site to track new releases, separate from our help center docs. Follow along for more updates.
- Upgraded to use the new Looker API endpoint version
- CSV downloads per graph have been added
- Dispositions have moved to their own tab and its time range selector upgraded
- Fixed an issue with “last week” and “last month” date selectors
- Now uses the current user’s timezone to orient their graphs, but Pacific time (PST) is used if no timezone is determined
- Fixed a bug for accounts trying to setup A2P verification when their inbox did not have an Avochato number yet
- Accounts without phone numbers can no longer be selected when trying to sync to a use case
- Accounts without a phone number will not show up as an option to unsync
- The Auth ID used for the Marketing Cloud integration is now visible when configuring a marketing cloud journey step
- You can now properly search tickets by their creation timestamps.
Use the optional
created_at[to] parameters to search for tickets created in that timeframe
- Fixed an issue where a contact’s company name field was not searchable using a partial match.
- Fixed a bug that would spam re-authentication requests when call tokens expired instead of using exponential backoff. This caused browser sessions to begin making a significant number of web requests in perpetuity — this fix should dramatically reduce network overhead for long-running browser tabs.